Welcome in the Heerlijckheid of Diepenheim
- We welcome you to our charming bed and breakfast and coffee and tea-house welcome. The focus of the Grotestraat 40 Diepenheim
- Coffee and tea in our room or on the terrace you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato or so different types of fresh leaf tea, with Twente raisin bread or homemade delicious apple pie
- Room Diepenheim house
- living room with two single beds, one bed can be moved so that this room is suitable for one person
- Overlooking the old town
Large comfortable living room with two single beds. This room has the option of a third bed
- Room Warmelo
- A cozy living room with a double bed and views of the garden
- All rooms are spacious bedrooms with private washing facilities in the room
For the guests there is a private toilet and shower facilities
There is an additional 2nd guests toilet
In the cozy tea in the morning, enjoy breakfast and evening you can relax, perhaps with a drink from the fridge
We do not smoke and ask that our guests
- What's in the area to see?
Diepenheim is nationally recognized for its natural beauty, known rural atmosphere and historical property
- In the history of the house will take Diepenheim for four castles, Nijenhuis, Westerflier Warmelo and House Diepenheim important place
- The locks are still in private hands and are permanently inhabited
- The surrounding lands are free
- By zeskastelen route you.
- Through this beautiful country estates A beautiful picture from the past also grist mill in the Haller, dated from 1169 and 2005, completely restored
- In the mill shop you can use different products
- Nearby you will find the museum, anagricultural museum and Orange New Haghuis. Definitely worth a visit
Eating and Drinking in and around the arts and culture Diepenheim are enough restaurants, a diversity and a few terraces
- Bed and Breakfast Reggedal is located on the route. Terminal bus stop 3 minutes walk away.
- Goor station 5 km away.
Internal facilities of object:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cot and highchair available Baby chair
- External facilities of object:
- Car Parking
Garage for motorbike
Rental rates and agreements:
- € 40,00 per person for one night including breakfast, excl. breakfast € 35.00
- 1 person pays an extra charge of € 5.00
Children up to 2 years free, until 12 years € 20,00 p.p.p.n.
prices are incl. tourist tax and adm